Tuesday











Bienvenidos a todos :: Welcome everyone! 


Mi nombre es Helen Guzman, a Web/Graphic Designer, 

who within time developed a true Love for stationery. 


Bonito Design has been evolving since the day I started creating 

greeting cards for my family and close friends. I began creating 

cards for two reasons. One because I love designing and another 

because I found no true connection with any of the cards out in 

the market. 


Recently, I started doing some work for friends of friends. Opening 

the door to also customize invitations for various special occasions

and lately even styling parties. Seeing this all unfold on it's own 

brings me true happiness because I honestly LOVE what I do!


Planning to expand bonito much further. In the meantime, this 

will be my little casita where I will share all of my new & exciting 

projects with tons of love.


Gracias por visitar :: Thanks for stopping by.


................................................................



Bonito's uniqueness comes by adding some Latin Spice to my greeting cards. 

Taking the card to another level so that we can actually feel an attachment to it.



bonito's ingredients:

Spices Added: Joy + Amor + Culture + Thrill + Passion =


bonito design... Whimsical, Chic, Fresh, Clean, Simple and Pretty.




























No comments: